PDA

View Full Version : Facebook Connect - Automatic Login

ATServiceSRL
January 22, 2013, 02:16 AM
I've find a bug for the plugin in object.

If you navigate the site with the plugin active, and you already logged in Facebook, the site take FB account informations without click the FB login button.

Tonci Ercegovic
February 4, 2013, 08:10 PM
That is thrue. I have the same problem. I`ve submitted a ticket on 18 Jul 2012. Ticket number: OTF-294189

They told me: We will take care of this problem.

Nothing has been done till today. Maybe now somebody else will report the same problem and they will do something.

I want the same like you. If I am loged in FB and navigate on my site, I don`t want that it connect me automaticly. I want that I need to click on the FB button to login. It can than work automaticly and log me in with no further questions, as I am already logged on FB in the same browser. That is the right way to work, like all other sites works.

In the end, I don`t want to talk bad about Flynax Team, they are great. I know they have a lot of job with all us and must be patient. As my site is still under construction I forgoth about my ticket. Probably Flynax also :)

Come on Flynax, replay to this thread and ask more questions if needed to fix this problem.

Tonci Ercegovic
March 21, 2013, 01:59 PM
Hello people, just to inform you that Flynax fixed this and it works good now. Thank you Flynax!