PDA

View Full Version : FAQ plugin - not quite there

Peter Jonsson
January 9, 2013, 07:58 PM
Just tried the new FAQ plugin.

We should be able to display the faqs in different orders instead of by date.
Should be able to turn of the date completely as it dont fill any purpose. Well it does but it just looks ugly.

It would be better looking if it had a collapse on it instead of going to a page to read it.
It should be that when someone click on the question the answer appear on the same page (collapse)

Now it just looks like the news page and the news page will do the exact same thing as this plugin if i just rename news to faqs.

Chris Brown
January 9, 2013, 08:48 PM
It would be better looking if it had a collapse on it instead of going to a page to read it.
It should be that when someone click on the question the answer appear on the same page (collapse)

Yeah i like that idea, thats exactly how i would want it to be. Basically a list of questions, then you click the question you want to reveal the answer.

ATServiceSRL
January 10, 2013, 02:44 AM
Yes, I've install it and I've like too ;-)

Dmitry
January 10, 2013, 03:30 AM
Hello Guys,

Thank you for the suggestions.
We will take them into account when making next version of the plugin.
So, if you have any other suggestions about the Plugin, feel free to post them here.

Thanks.

Raivo Vaikla
January 11, 2013, 01:49 PM
Different categories for FAQs would also be nice. And maybe a little form for users to submit a new question.

Dmitry
January 14, 2013, 12:03 PM
Hello Guys,

The ideas are good; we are going to discuss these options with Flynax Team and probably some of them will be implemented.
Waiting your reply.

Thanks.