PDA

View Full Version : Add a Listing on One Page

Morgan Bohman
January 3, 2013, 07:53 AM
Hi All,
For a time now I've been measuring the conversion rate for different actions on my site and I have found out that the biggest loss of conversions actually happens on the Add Listing page, fill in a form. So with the little help of Goggles Webmaster Tools, I could see that very many people feels like there's a mountain to climb to add a listing.
Well the I checked out other, similar (But local) pages and the majority of those could a listing be added in just one page.

So, just to be logical, I would like to see the following:

- If you are logged in - use the address, city and county from the db so you don't have to waist time to fill that in every time. If user, for any reasons will have to change the address, provide a radio button "Change address?"

- You could set up the dependencies in user profile i.e what fields you would like to have in your listings in order to get your listings the way you like.

Information, price, sell or buy etc. which easily will fit in one comprehensive page.

- If you already, in your first listings, have chosen Free Listing plan, when adding 2cnd, just a radio button "Change Listing Plan?" and continue with your first choice. If you have bought other plans, well the stick to that.

I really like to have comments from other users.

//Morgan

Omar Barkawi
February 1, 2013, 10:52 AM
I agree......

Milea Ionut
February 1, 2013, 01:27 PM
This is a very good idea. I thought about this some time ago and is a good thing if this could be done.