PDA

View Full Version : Create a New Account link is broken on login page

PGGO
December 27, 2012, 06:05 AM
I changed the URL path of registration (/registration.html) page into “/signup.html”, but when I click the “Create a New Account” link on login page, it still has an old URL path. So, it’s resulting in broken link.

I believe that system must to change this automatically.

Vladimir
December 27, 2012, 08:07 AM
You can fix it the following way:

- open file: templates/your_template/controllers/login.tpl
- find this code:

<a title="{$lang.create_account}" class="brown_12" href="{$rlBase}{if $config.mod_rewrite}registration.html{else}?page=r egistration{/if}">{$lang.create_account}</a>

and change it to:

<a title="{$lang.create_account}" class="brown_12" href="{$rlBase}{if $config.mod_rewrite}{$pages.registration}.html{els e}?page={$pages.registration}{/if}">{$lang.create_account}</a>

Milea Ionut
January 3, 2013, 12:10 PM
This issue is also with the Remind my Password.

I have added:

<a title="{$lang.remind_pass}" class="brown_12" href="{$rlBase}{if $config.mod_rewrite}{$pages.remind}.html{else}?pag e=remind{/if}">{$lang.remind_pass}</a>

Aroldo jose
February 20, 2013, 02:43 PM
Hello Vladimir

Please, how do if I change the name of the dealer-accounts.html?

Nguyen Dat tai
September 12, 2013, 08:04 AM
Hello Milea Ionut,
I have the same problem.

Can you support me?

Thanks,
Nguyen

This issue is also with the Remind my Password.

I have added:

<a title="{$lang.remind_pass}" class="brown_12" href="{$rlBase}{if $config.mod_rewrite}{$pages.remind}.html{else}?pag e=remind{/if}">{$lang.remind_pass}</a>

Nguyen Dat tai
September 12, 2013, 08:19 AM
Hello,

I changed remind.php file.

<form action="{$rlBase}{if $config.mod_rewrite}quen-mat-khau.html?hash={$smarty.get.hash}{else}?page=remin d&amp;hash={$smarty.get.hash}{/if}" style="margin-top: 20px;" method="post"> (line 9)

and

<form action="{$rlBase}{if $config.mod_rewrite}remind.html{else}?page=remind{/if}" method="post">
(line 68)

Is there any better way?

Thanks,
Nguyen

Nguyen Dat tai
September 12, 2013, 08:44 AM
Hi,

My the problem with the Remind my Password is OK now.

Find this code

{if $config.mod_rewrite}remind.html?hash={$smarty.get. hash}{else}?page=remind&amp;hash={$smarty.get.hash}{/if}

and change it to

{if $config.mod_rewrite}{$pages.remind}.html{else}?pag e=remind{/if}

Thanks all,