PDA

View Full Version : Personal area / login page

Andreas_M
December 25, 2012, 02:47 PM
Hello Flynax Team,

I want to add icons to the related menu-items at "controller area" on login page.
Can I cut the account menu and put it into a block? Or is there a smarty code for the account menu?

And where the controller area is, I want to create a table with menu icons and the related phrases.
But with this way, every account type could see all menu items. So the static menu would not be the best solution, I think.
If there is a better way to do this, please let me now. Maybe a custom mod with add icons to menu items would be great.
And I dont want the menu arranged as list, it looks better with 2 or 3 rows.

Chris Brown
December 25, 2012, 03:48 PM
Regarding an account block I think there is already one made, well there is on mine. Check your content boxes for account area block

Andreas_M
December 26, 2012, 12:37 AM
Thank you, you were right. I had disabled the box some time ago, but dont know why at the moment. Flynax is very powerful and it has a lot of possibilities. It is great to have this forum, the support from flynax and the community.

Viktor
December 26, 2012, 05:42 AM
Hello Andreas,

Thank you for your sweet words.

If you want implement icons for account menu you can do it in ftp:>>templates>>your_template>>tpl>>menus>>account_menu.tpl

Also if you want use account menu in other place you this code in your template:

{include file='menus'|cat:$smarty.const.RL_DS|cat:'account_ menu.tpl'}