PDA

View Full Version : Quick Search no longer on homepage!! What to do?

Maaz Surchy
December 11, 2012, 02:10 PM
Hi
I have a big problem with Quick Seach on homepage, it is not possible to make it apear on homepage just after I edited the main section category of my auto classified into general classified..

I have flynax auto classified, I wanted to make it into general classified with all possible categories that I needed and the result was: quick search was no longer on homepage, I really don't know what I have done wrong???

I had three listing types: Auto, services and auto parts. I edited the name of Auto listing type to Bajer (Market) and its a main listing type now.

Then I crated all syb-categories I needed: auto, reality, mobile etc as sub-categories under Bajer (Market). Then the quick search was gone, I tried to create a new quick search for the new listing type I had created, but with no success, are there any hope to fix this issue?

Chris Brown
December 11, 2012, 07:19 PM
Have you created the search forrms for the new listing types, this may be the problem.

Admin / forms / search forms

Maaz Surchy
December 11, 2012, 08:48 PM
Yes I have created search forms for new listing types, but stil have the same problem.

Maaz Surchy
December 11, 2012, 09:32 PM
Thanks Chris, I figured it out by your help. I deleted all search form, refreshed the database and created new, it works very good now. Thanks again.

Chris Brown
December 11, 2012, 10:11 PM
Thanks Chris, I figured it out by your help. I deleted all search form, refreshed the database and created new, it works very good now. Thanks again.

Glad you sorted it :D