PDA

View Full Version : Categories not in Order in Search Dropdown

Akram Elsayed
June 6, 2010, 01:28 AM
In quick search if I click on the breed's dropdown, the categories are not in order. Yet you can see in my category tree that they are setup & displaying correctly there. Thanks! :)

[attachment=0:bgozwi16]category drop down.png[/attachment:bgozwi16]

Mike
June 15, 2010, 06:49 AM
Hello,

Take a look at Configurations>>Categories there is option how to sort categories - position or alphabet.

Akram Elsayed
June 16, 2010, 09:06 PM
Sweet, I love it when it's that easy. Thanks! :D

Akram Elsayed
June 17, 2010, 12:53 AM
Well, it worked for the most part. It alphabetically ordered most, but as you see with the dog category, Bullmastiff is at the bottom and not being alphabetically ordering correctly.

http://www.eanimalclassifieds.com/browse/dogs/

John
June 20, 2010, 05:26 AM
Well, it worked for the most part. It alphabetically ordered most, but as you see with the dog category, Bullmastiff is at the bottom and not being alphabetically ordering correctly.
Hello Christina,
The problem is solved, the reason was not Latin "B" of "Bullmastiff" category name,
I have just replaced your "B" with Latin "B" so Bullmastiff orders correctly now.

John

Akram Elsayed
June 25, 2010, 09:16 PM
Sweet, thx John! :D

John
August 5, 2010, 01:54 PM
Sorry for delay reply, but you are welcome anyway! :)
John

Vitor Reis
March 5, 2012, 02:55 PM
Hello,

Take a look at Configurations>>Categories there is option how to sort categories - position or alphabet.
Where is this option at version4?

Chris Brown
March 5, 2012, 04:40 PM
Where is this option at version4?

Think they are in 'listing types', choose to edit one and i believe the option is in there

Vitor Reis
March 5, 2012, 05:54 PM
Think they are in 'listing types', choose to edit one and i believe the option is in there
Thank you Chris! You right, this questions as a response here:
http://www.flynax.com/forum/showthread.php?282-how-do-i-change-the-order-of-categories-on-the-home-page