PDA

View Full Version : Payment Plan for Geo Filtering

PGGO
December 7, 2012, 01:39 AM
We can charge additional fee from users if they want to list their listing under more than one location within Geo Filter plugin.

It will reduce Spam within the categories by simply placing one Listing in few geo locations.

For example:
To place Listing under each additional State may cost extra $1, or use a bulk discount to list under all States.

Mike
December 7, 2012, 04:39 AM
Hello,

It's unforunately possible only as paid customization. There are few things which we can't do fast/easily as "crossed location" - we can't simple store another location, we have to create system to store it somewhere and also make major changes to the filtering by location structure.
Another bug point is implementing payment system for this or integrating it to the listing plans..

PGGO
December 23, 2012, 03:16 AM
It's unforunately possible only as paid customization.

Mike,

I believe other users will appreciate this feature as well.

I’m wondering if I can pay a fee for Public Release, in order to save few dollars?

Mike
December 24, 2012, 04:32 AM
I agree that it's may be useful feature, but it's not possible to integrate it to the plugin and require changes to many places in the website itself not only plugin.

So it's problematical to share with others and not possible to include to the plugin version.

PGGO
December 24, 2012, 08:57 AM
Ok, I will wait for the new release and will then request a Quote for such modifications.

Thanks