PDA

View Full Version : Change Password Failing - No longer can log on

Akram Elsayed
June 2, 2010, 11:38 PM
I can not change passwords for any of my test accounts. And, I now can no longer log on to those accounts with the new or old password. Says invalid! It's messed up all the accounts by running the change password feature on a few of them. All 15 test accounts I can not log into anymore even if I didn't run the change password feature on each of them.

Also, if someone had a duplicate email and wanted it emailed to them, I wonder how your system handles multiple passwords/accounts to one email address?!? Not a biggie since I will turn off duplicate emails after setting up website.

Can anyone create an account on my site and then change the password without it locking up (continues spinning waiting for it to finish) and then you are no longer able to log in? And, how to fix the ones that are messed up? I had to have to delete them because all the listings I've been doing will be deleted as well. Thanks!

[attachment=0:4tm5cep5]password change.png[/attachment:4tm5cep5]

Thanks! :)

John
June 20, 2010, 07:08 PM
Hello Christina,
I have checked it on my local version and it works for me, but it does not works on your website and it is strange, I have phpmyadmin access or cPanel access to sort your issue out. Looking forward to your reply.

John

Akram Elsayed
June 25, 2010, 09:42 PM
PM sent with cPanel login credentials! :D

John
August 5, 2010, 01:53 PM
Hello Christina,
I am waiting for your answer in PM.
John

Akram Elsayed
October 16, 2010, 01:59 AM
I PM'd awhile back....but if I do it, it will lose all my logins now...just make one and try to change and if you don't reproduce problem, I'll try again....

John
February 25, 2011, 05:43 AM
Hello Christina,
I have found one issue which can results in the issue you explained.
Please try to change password now.

John

Akram Elsayed
March 22, 2011, 11:12 AM
Looks like it fixed the problem! Thank goodness because that was a big problem. Thanks! :D