PDA

View Full Version : Error during installation :(

Khan
January 18, 2023, 08:42 AM
Hi friends,

I am new here, I purchased the classified product, trying to install on my VPS server but I get error during installation.
I opened a ticket about it, they said it could be the PHP issue and it should be 7.4 version. I double checked and I can see I eneabled PHP 7.4 version for my site but still the installation gets broken when I reach to the second last step.
The Database import completes fine 100% but as soon the page moves to next step (Adding a Config File).

Appreciate if anyone here can help me, I am sure someone else here faced the same issue as I am facing and this forum might be helpful to me to complete the installation :)

Awaiting yours.

Cheers

Rudi
January 18, 2023, 09:43 AM
Hello,

You need to remove the install directory after installation

Khan
January 18, 2023, 01:16 PM
Hello,

Thanks a lot, I am able to install the script, however the categories are not loading (Ajax).
when I click on Place An Add button, then the categories (ajax) do not load, you can check out at
https://www.mydomain.com/add-listing.html
Plus, the photo upload also not working when creating ad, the ajax is not working I think.

I spent whole my first day and still confused why there are these problems, I did not even modify the script yet :(

Editing post:
I made it work, I recount from site admin Recalculate the number of listings in all categories and it worked :)

Khan
January 19, 2023, 06:18 AM
I just found out, on different computers and mobiles, my site does not load categories and in some it loads. When I go to this page https://www.mydomain.com/add-listing.html you can the categories do no expand/ open. Ajax issue I guess.
Anyone please help me, is there anything missing or what? :(

Rudi
January 19, 2023, 11:08 AM
You need to create a ticket and we'll check the problem

Khan
January 19, 2023, 12:47 PM
Hello,

Thanks Rudi, I have created the ticket KON-910089