PDA

View Full Version : How to show regions of the states on the map

Mirza Mujkanovic
November 24, 2012, 02:26 AM
Hello,

i was wondering how i can show regions of the states listed in the "map-box" as well, but without showing the regions on the map itself.

For example: In the content box "states" i have only Italy, without regions. But, if i slide to the second page of this content box, i want to see Italy and the regions listed as well.

Thx

Mike
November 24, 2012, 04:45 AM
Hello,

It's not enough clear how you want it and what is your fields structured. Are you using multiField plugin for this?
Seems better in this case not to user only Italy in first level drop list. Than it will be possible. But not sure that understand it right..

Mirza Mujkanovic
November 25, 2012, 12:59 PM
Hi Mike,

i am not talking about the droplist. There is a map with states, which are linked to single states. This content box is also including a second page, where these states are listed. On this second page, i would like to have not only states but regions of these states listed as well. For example:

http://realty.demoflynax.com/?account=agent

There is a content box "states" with every single state in the USA. if user clicks on "Show next categorie", these states are shown again.

Question: is it possible on this "show next categories" page to display regions (or cities) as well? For example:

Florida
- Miami
- Tampa
- Jacksonville

Does this sound clear? :-)

Greetings

Mike
November 29, 2012, 07:46 AM
Yes, it's more clear now :)

It's categories so you have to add right subcategories and then enable display subcategories option in the Configurations.

Mirza Mujkanovic
November 29, 2012, 09:42 PM
Works fine, thx :-)

solved