PDA

View Full Version : Filtering listings Form in admin panel doesn't work

Logmanov
May 1, 2022, 07:26 AM
Hello,

After 2 days of unsuccessful attempts to make some changes to the filtering listings form in the admin panel, I decided to test it in the original (unchanged) version of the script 4.9 and realized that this function does not work. But in the flynax demo it work. I don't know WHY, may be because my script is installed on local machine?

Please check if it works for you if any of you have installed version 4.9 on local machine.

Chris Brown
May 1, 2022, 09:48 AM
I had issues after upgrade to new version like that. I created a ticket

Rudi
May 2, 2022, 03:00 AM
Hello guys,

You need to apply this fix:

go to admin > tpl > controllers > listings.tpl > find a line 158

replace:

$('.filters').each(function(){
if ($(this).attr('value') != 0)
{
filters.push(new Array($(this).attr('id'), $(this).attr('value')));
write_filters.push($(this).attr('id')+'||'+$(this) .attr('value'));
}
});

with:

$('.filters').each(function(){
if ($(this).val()) {
filters.push(new Array($(this).attr('id'), $(this).val()));
write_filters.push($(this).attr('id')+'||'+$(this) .val());
}
});

Wei Hong
May 2, 2022, 06:03 AM
Hi Rudi.
I haven't upgrade yet but I have seen bugs here and there, last one I recalled was listing plan category chechbox in admincp. Will these bugs be updated in the upgrade package downloaded on Flynax site after addressing here on forum? Or do I have to keep track of them and apply manually?

Rudi
May 2, 2022, 06:55 AM
Hello,

The 'selecting categories in the packages' issue is related to 4.9.0 and will be fixed in the next bug-fix update only :(

so you need to additionally apply the solution from forum

Wei Hong
May 2, 2022, 07:22 AM
Hello,

The 'selecting categories in the packages' issue is related to 4.9.0 and will be fixed in the next bug-fix update only :(

I see. I hope we could have an official thread to address those issues which has not yet to be fixed in the installation packages. It would be very helpful ^_^

Logmanov
May 2, 2022, 08:27 AM
Hi Rudi

Hello,

So how we can fix this?
I want to get rid of all bugs, apply all planned customizations and launch my site.

Rudi
May 2, 2022, 11:26 AM
Hello,

please, refer to this thread: https://forum.flynax.com/showthread.php?7529-Checkboxes-fly-off-when-selecting-categories-in-packages&p=35944#post35944

Logmanov
May 2, 2022, 12:10 PM
Hello,

please, refer to this thread: https://forum.flynax.com/showthread.php?7529-Checkboxes-fly-off-when-selecting-categories-in-packages&p=35944#post35944

Ok, thank you!