PDA

View Full Version : Shopping Cart for listings

Morgan Bohman
November 7, 2012, 02:49 PM
Hi all,
I have a customer that would like to have a buy-now button next to the listings which adds the item into a shopping cart. When checking out there could be a choice of pay-now or send an email to the seller who could send link for payment on the items. When adding the item to cart, the sold overlay could be in the picture or in the text.

Any comments?

Morgan

Mike
November 8, 2012, 03:52 AM
We have Shopping Cart plugin in our TODO list, but i don't know when it will be ready..
For now it's possible as customization only, even if start plugin developing soon it will be long to wait until release.

Morgan Bohman
November 8, 2012, 08:07 AM
We have Shopping Cart plugin in our TODO list, but i don't know when it will be ready..
For now it's possible as customization only, even if start plugin developing soon it will be long to wait until release.

Hi Mike,
Then to make things the easy way, I have a great suggestion for you which of course is free and will work with Ajax and Jquery. Take a look at this http://livedocs.digicrafts.com.hk/examples/JSAJAXPayPalCart/ and I think this will be easy to incorporate into the Flynax script.

Let me now what you think.

//Morgan

Petrache Nicolae
November 8, 2012, 12:21 PM
is nice and based on the buy it now will be great if we could left/receive feedback for that transaction

Lee Bliss
March 31, 2013, 03:27 PM
Hi there, any news on the shopping cart plugin?