PDA

View Full Version : HACK DETECTED

Akram Elsayed
May 24, 2010, 06:50 PM
While setting up and testing out my system, I get this message a lot: - HACK DETECTED: You aren’t able to use the selected plan. Please choose another one.

Right now I'm getting it all the time. Tried to log in as another user I created, same message. I cleared everything in my browser for the last couple hours still getting it. Tried another plan, still getting it. Tried another browser, still getting it. Obviously, you have some extra security measure.

I was going to ask why do we get this, but as I'm writing I'm thinking you might not want to display that to others. If that's the case, can you PM me. At least for now, I'm stuck!

Thanks! :D

John
May 26, 2010, 03:29 AM
Hello Christina,
Please PM me your website url and front-end account access details.
Thanks.

Akram Elsayed
June 14, 2010, 02:59 AM
Still waiting on resolution! ;)

John
July 11, 2010, 01:44 PM
Hello Christina,
I am finally find the time for this issue, sorry for delay.
I have added new listing to Birds of Prey category and did not faced with error mentioned by you, when did you occur this error: "- HACK DETECTED: You aren’t able to use the selected plan. Please choose another one." last time?

Also I see that almost of your categories has not plans related and I can't add test listings to them, please check it.

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks
John

Akram Elsayed
October 16, 2010, 02:13 AM
This error was periodically...working for me now too...I see plans so not sure if I just missed the one you happened to look at or I'm not understanding you....if you see something I have set up wrong, please send me link.

As for the hacking, I will let you know if I see the error again. Thx

John
February 5, 2011, 10:22 AM
Hello Christina,
Did you meet the same problem again? Let me know.

John