PDA

View Full Version : how to remove brand generator Flynax Classifieds Software ?

Pen Phirun
October 26, 2012, 05:25 AM
Hello,

I'm new Script Flynax General Classifieds, i want to remove brand Flynax Classifieds Software, it's always appear when
right click select view page info. please see my picture below:

Thanks & best regards
Phirun

Viktor
October 26, 2012, 06:29 AM
Hello Pen Phirum,

Please go to ftp:templates>>your_template>>tpl>>header.tpl find
and change in header at line ~ 8:

<meta name="generator" content="Flynax Classifieds Software" />

Pen Phirun
October 27, 2012, 01:58 AM
Dear Viktor,

now i changed already, thank you very much. :)

Thanks & best regards
Phirun

Hossein Madani ghomi
November 7, 2018, 08:03 PM
It does not work. I opened header.tpl but in line 8 there is no <meta name="generator" content="Flynax Classifieds Software" />
Please let me know how can I remove it? Actually, it is in my website footage, not the header. I opened Footage.tpl as well but nothing is in there as well.

Pete Young
November 7, 2018, 10:33 PM
It does not work. I opened header.tpl but in line 8 there is no <meta name="generator" content="Flynax Classifieds Software" />
Please let me know how can I remove it? Actually, it is in my website footage, not the header. I opened Footage.tpl as well but nothing is in there as well.

go to your languages and type in "flynax Classifieds Software" or whatever it says, there are probably several you can change, the footer one is for the copywrite section so rename that to your website name > mysite.com and then you will also need to change the destination url (in another section of languages, just hover to find the url to look for) that and you can choose your home page as an example.

Alexandru Harabagiu
October 3, 2020, 12:51 PM
You can change it at /public_html/templates/yourTemplateName/tpl/head.tpl at line 8 as of now.

Jenő Kocsi
October 3, 2020, 01:58 PM
You can change it at /public_html/templates/yourTemplateName/tpl/head.tpl at line 8 as of now.

Just delete that line