View Full Version : Critical tickets ignored

Hemal Ruparelia
October 23, 2012, 02:10 PM
So, three days and no response:

-My hosting with Flynax has been paid
-Account has been suspended and has remained suspended
-Critical ticket has been submitted
-Haven't heard a single word from Flynax about the issue

I don't have much hope that they will respond on the forums but any fellow users have any ideas?

Their phones are not going through and their online chat never seems online (or I've been very unlucky everytime I have checked)

John
October 24, 2012, 03:45 AM
Hello Hemal,
From your message we concluded that the apocalypse happened a bit earlier than other people expected :)

Let me reply to your complaint:
>>-My hosting with Flynax has been paid
Good

>>-Account has been suspended and has remained suspended
It was suspended because it was not paid for; it was suspended because we had to move our users to a new server

>>-Critical ticket has been submitted
>>Haven't heard a single word from Flynax about the issue
Currently we don't have any open tickets posted by you, could you please give me your ticket ID?

>>I don't have much hope that they will respond on the forums but any fellow users have any ideas?
I did!

>>Their phones are not going through and their online chat never seems online (or I've been very unlucky everytime I have checked)
Our support is available almost 24 hours per day, but there might be a 2-3 hour period, during which we may be unavailable.

John

Gen82
August 16, 2013, 11:17 AM
Hello,
Guys this forum should be more serious, for me Flynax team has been very supportive. A good day for all

John
August 16, 2013, 12:51 PM
Hello Gen,
I am agreed with you, sometime such queries should be directed to the support department directly
and not be posted here. But probably Hemal had problems with tickets replies delivery and that is why he
posted complaint here.

John

Wei Hong
August 18, 2013, 07:34 PM
So far all of my ticket has been answered, it just take times, especially when u submit in Thurs or Friday.