PDA

View Full Version : World Locations Database

Leandro Figueiredo
October 22, 2012, 04:29 PM
Admin,

I have the complete list of regions and cities of Brazil in SQL
Can you include in the World Locations Database on the Flynax server?

Thanks

Vladimir
October 23, 2012, 03:33 AM
Hello,

Would you please submit a ticket to our technical support and we will be able to make it.

Leandro Figueiredo
October 23, 2012, 11:14 AM
Vladimir,

Ticket submitted.

John
October 29, 2012, 06:58 AM
Hello Leandro,
Your cities database saved wrong, saving the csv you should chose UTF-8 as the default encoding to save
the non-latin characters properly.

We are going to update the "Multi-field/Geo Filter" plugin and add two new features:
- import data from xls/csv on any level (using this option you will be able to import Brazilian cities you have)
- import data from Flynax Server, now we are collecting Geo Location data and you and all forum user can send
us your location databases which will be integrated to the list of the available geo resources.

Make sire that you saved your GEO data properly using UTF-8 characters encoding.

John

Leandro Figueiredo
October 30, 2012, 02:54 AM
Hello Jon,
This ok now.

I saved the dados using UTF-8 caracters econding and worked correctly.

Ionut Barabasa
November 5, 2012, 05:03 PM
Hello

I have the database of All location in world structured like this COuntry-state(county)-city or village Format 3 sql files Very accurate database up to date till 21 january 2012.

264 countries

7656 regions/counties

1 865 950 locations

If you find this useful for your sever i can put it at your disposal

All the best!

Petrache Nicolae
November 5, 2012, 09:54 PM
Hello

I have the database of All location in world structured like this COuntry-state(county)-city or village Format 3 sql files Very accurate database up to date till 21 january 2012.

264 countries

7656 regions/counties

1 865 950 locations

If you find this useful for your sever i can put it at your disposal

All the best!

sal. poti sa-mi dai baza de date? multumesc

Mike
November 6, 2012, 03:23 AM
We will highly appreciate if you can share it with us, it will be very useful for all!

You can pm me link to the database or create ticket.

Thank you for participation!

Petrache Nicolae
November 7, 2012, 06:06 AM
We will highly appreciate if you can share it with us, it will be very useful for all!

You can pm me link to the database or create ticket.

Thank you for participation!

hello Mike. Maybe this will help. http://earth-info.nga.mil/gns/html/namefiles.htm

have looked into Romania file and looks ok. See if the data for your country is ok

Ionut Barabasa
November 7, 2012, 02:41 PM
Hello

I have sent those 3 sql files by mail. Petrache's link seem good too but has more names for the same city For example Onesti also appears with former name of Gheorghiu Ghe Dej. And cities dont not have the regions/counties

Petrache PM me if you want the database

Mike
March 1, 2013, 10:35 AM
We have added Brasil database to our server

Pete Young
March 30, 2013, 12:08 PM
Is the xls / csv import option available and if so are there any example files i can use as a template please.

Steffen Buschkemper
April 15, 2013, 01:37 PM
I have the database for germany.

Country - Language - ID - ISO2 - Region1 - Region2 - Region3 - Region4 - ZIP - City - Area1 - Area2 - Lat - Lng - TZ - UTC - DST

For examble

("DE", "DE", 20615, "DE-SH", "Schleswig-Holstein", "", "Ostholstein", "Kellenhusen (Ostsee)", "23743", "Kellenhusen (Ostsee)", "", "", 54.19246, 11.05643, "Europe/Berlin", "UTC+1", "Y"),
("DE", "DE", 20616, "DE-SH", "Schleswig-Holstein", "", "Ostholstein", "Kellenhusen (Ostsee)", "23746", "Kellenhusen (Ostsee)", "", "", 54.19246, 11.05643, "Europe/Berlin", "UTC+1", "Y"),
("DE", "DE", 20617, "DE-SH", "Schleswig-Holstein", "", "Ostholstein", "Kellenhusen (Ostsee)", "23743", "Morest", "", "", 54.20708, 10.98854, "Europe/Berlin", "UTC+1", "Y"),

Best regards
Steffen

Mike
May 1, 2013, 10:00 AM
There is no import from csv files at the moment and also any other import from file facility in the plugin, we are thinking to update Data Entries import plugin to work with the multiField plugin so it will be possible for you to import csv files.

But better if you just provide me with database you want to import and most likely i will import it to our server, you then will be able to import this data using remote import feature of the plugin. Or we can do it for you

can you sent it p, or ticket, if you allow us to import database to server

Matthias Ficht
August 28, 2013, 03:46 PM
Good evening,

my project with flynax should cover the south of Germany, Austria and Switzerland and with flynax support I have now for the plugin IP Geo Location a ~680000 items database table (~30MB). The data shows like:

INSERT INTO `fl_ipgeo` (`From`, `To`, `Country_code`, `Country_name`) VALUES
(1101806592, 1101807615, 'US', 'United States'),

I am interested in this Germany database, (possibly also for Austria & Switzerland?) but first I would like to understand for which plugin do you speak here.

Thank you!

Carolina Vitorino
June 3, 2014, 05:12 PM
Hello

I have tried to fix the Brasil Locations database many times. I paid the Flynax developers to do it and it still seems wrong. Actually I was told that the OS doesnt read portuguese signs and everytime the database is imported it comes wrong. Once I already paid to fix this issue I would like to suggest to Flynax to find a solution for this issue once you want to sell scripts here in Brazil and over another latin countries as well.

Please I need this working properly ASAP.

Thank you

Milea Ionut
August 5, 2014, 12:54 PM
Hello to all,

Does anyone have the complete Germany database? If yes could I have it please?

Thank you very much!

Milea Ionut
September 3, 2014, 09:20 AM
Anyone please?

Thank you!

Viktor
September 4, 2014, 04:24 AM
Hello Milea Ionut,

If you want you can buy it and we will integrate in for you. http://www.geopostcodes.com/Germany