PDA

View Full Version : How to uncheck the checkbox "subscribe to newsletter" ?

Andreas_M
October 17, 2012, 03:59 PM
Hello,

I want to uncheck the checkbox "subscribe to newsletter" at the registration page.
But cant find any setting in the admin panel.
Is there a way to do that?

Thanks & best regards

Andreas

Vladimir
October 18, 2012, 03:35 AM
Hello,

You can fix it in the following way:

- open file plugins/massmailer_newsletter/footer.tpl
- find this code:

<label id="mn_container_reg" style="display: block;margin: 3px 0;"><input value="1" type="checkbox" {if (isset($smarty.post.profile.mn_subscribe) && $smarty.post.profile.mn_subscribe) || !isset($smarty.post.profile.mn_subscribe)}checked="checked"{/if} name="profile[mn_subscribe]" /> {$lang.massmailer_newsletter_subscribe_to}</label>

and change it to:

<label id="mn_container_reg" style="display: block;margin: 3px 0;"><input value="1" type="checkbox" {if isset($smarty.post.profile.mn_subscribe) && $smarty.post.profile.mn_subscribe}checked="checked"{/if} name="profile[mn_subscribe]" /> {$lang.massmailer_newsletter_subscribe_to}</label>

Viktor
October 18, 2012, 10:25 AM
Hello Andreas,

You can update your massmailer/newsletter plugin to later version. if you want we can do it. Please check a ticket and we will fix it ASAP.

Andreas_M
November 3, 2012, 09:31 PM
Hello Viktor,

sorry for late answer. At the moment I have too much to do.
After updating to Version 2.1, I change the code and it works fine.

Thanks a lot.

Best regards
Andreas

Harald M.
December 5, 2017, 10:43 AM
Hi!

plugins/massmailer_newsletter/footer.tpl missing with Massmailer/Newsletter PlugIn v3.0.0

How to uncheck now by default?

Viktor
December 5, 2017, 03:44 PM
Hello Harald,

For the version: 3.0.0 open file: ftp://plugins>>massmailerNewsletter>>checkbox.tpl

and put this code:

<label style="padding: 10px 0 5px;display: block;">
<input value="1" type="checkbox" {if (isset($smarty.post.profile.mn_subscribe) && $smarty.post.profile.mn_subscribe)}checked="checked"{/if} name="profile[mn_subscribe]" /> {$lang.massmailer_newsletter_subscribe_to}
</label>

save and check again.

Harald M.
December 6, 2017, 12:26 PM
works! thanks. :-)