PDA

View Full Version : No option to view pending listings in limited admin account

Sakil Meerun
October 9, 2012, 03:29 PM
hello

When i create a limited administrator account there is no option to view pending listings. How can i add this option please? Even after giving all rights for the listings part to the limited account still there is no option to view pending listings.

Vladimir
October 10, 2012, 03:27 AM
Hello,

Yes, but you don't see only the link Pending Listings. You can see the all listings in section of Listings (active and pending).

Viktor
October 10, 2012, 03:41 AM
Hello Sakil Meerun,

if you can change it yourself please go to ftp://admin>>tpl>>controllers>>admins.tpl

find code at line ~104

{if $nChild.Key != 'home' && empty($nChild.Vars)}

and replace to:

{if $nChild.Key != 'home' && (empty($nChild.Vars) || $nChild.Vars == 'status=pending')}

save it and check again.

Sakil Meerun
October 10, 2012, 06:17 AM
Hi Viktor

It works great.. Issue solved thanks a lot.

Stefan Popadiin
May 29, 2017, 11:07 PM
Hi everybody!

I am joining this thread :)

I would like to ask if the above Code replace will work for the current version of Flynax? Will it add a page Pending listing for limited admin as for unlimited admin?

10x

Curtis
May 30, 2017, 09:30 AM
Hi everybody!

I am joining this thread :)

I would like to ask if the above Code replace will work for the current version of Flynax? Will it add a page Pending listing for limited admin as for unlimited admin?

10x

Hello Stefan,

No, this code isn't enough for it.
I suggest you create a ticket with this request.

Viktor
May 30, 2017, 10:17 AM
Hello Stefan,

Yes Curtis is right need a bit more changes.
At first implement above code. Then open file: ftp://admin>>index.php

find condition:

elseif (($_SESSION['sessAdmin']['rights'][$cInfo['Key']] || $_SESSION['sessAdmin']['type'] == 'super') || $controller == 'home')

and replace to:

elseif (($_SESSION['sessAdmin']['rights'][$cInfo['Key']] || $_SESSION['sessAdmin']['type'] == 'super') || $controller == 'home' || ($_SESSION['sessAdmin']['rights']['pending_listings'] && $cInfo['Key'] == 'listings' && $_GET['status'] == 'pending'))

then below find array: $extended_sections and add new item in the array: pending_listings

Then open file: ftp://admin>>tpl>>header.tpl

find line:

var cKey = '{$cKey}';

and replace to:

{if $smarty.session.sessAdmin.type != 'super' && $cKey == 'listings' && $smarty.get.status == 'pending'}
var cKey = 'pending_listings';
{else}
var cKey = '{$cKey}';
{/if}

save and then go to Admin Panel and add or edit admins and add new limitations.