PDA

View Full Version : Services Categories Not Displaying Correctly

Akram Elsayed
May 23, 2010, 10:09 PM
How come all the subcategories in some of the services categories don't display in the middle when I click on a category like Veterinarians. As you can see in the side banner category tree there are cats, dogs, etc. yet only cats displays. Other service categories with subcategories don't display and child categories.

Also, locking the Veterinarian category results in an msg saying "This category is locked by the website administrator. Please Click here to move up to higher level category." Why is this showing when it doesn't for like Dogs, Cats which are also the parent categories? How can I get rid of it? Thanks!

[attachment=0:22es10px]ServicesCategories.png[/attachment:22es10px]

John
June 7, 2010, 05:54 AM
Hello Christina,
Could you PM me your server access details please, I will check the issue and then share this problem fix instructions with other users.

Thanks

Akram Elsayed
June 14, 2010, 03:13 AM
Still waiting for resolution! ;)

John
June 20, 2010, 06:18 PM
Hello Christina,
So sorry for long delay with reply by this thread.
I can't find the Veterinarians page on your website anymore.
Please post me exactly link to this page.

John

Akram Elsayed
June 25, 2010, 09:10 PM
Hi John -

You mean this link....

http://www.eanimalclassifieds.com/browse/veterinarians/

If not, I'm not sure which one your saying. But that link brings you to the exact page in my pic.

But I figured it out. Only cat had a Listing Type of "Pets" instead of "Services". But vets are services so I need to put the cat back to that type. But when I did that, it says "This category is locked by the website administrator. Please Click here to move up to higher level category".

Why don't they show? I know they don't on the home index page but not sure why here as well. And, why for the error msg. I left it with all at services now, so the link above will not show just cats now.

Thanks! :)

John
August 5, 2010, 01:52 PM
Hello Christina,
I have checked your Veterinarians and it looks like you solved the problem,
let me know if you still have any problems with that.

John

Akram Elsayed
October 16, 2010, 01:57 AM
Hi John...
no it's still an issue...right now no categories are showing for it and under EVERY category not just services, I get two lines displaying there are no listings yet...[attachment=0:3mibv2xw]flynaxpic.png[/attachment:3mibv2xw]

John
February 25, 2011, 05:13 AM
Hello Christina,
I have checked the page which you made for screenshot, it looks ok for me.
There are not double lines. Post me exactly link to the page with this problem.

John

Akram Elsayed
March 22, 2011, 10:55 AM
You can see in the picture that it was happening, but looks like someone fixed it recently. It was still there about a month ago. This issue is resolved for now. Thx! :D :D