PDA

View Full Version : Listing Field - Time period

Andreas_M
October 7, 2012, 12:35 PM
Hello,

I got some little problems with the listing field type "date", specifically the time period.
Hope you can help me with it.
I want to add a listing field with the time period for vacation rentals like the arrival date and the departure date.
For that I made a listing field type date with a time period.

Here are my problems I am getting now:

1. You can select a departure date, which is prior to the arrival date. I think this case must be prevented.
2. At the search forms, there is only one date input field visible. The second input field is missing. Vacationers cant select a time period for their stay.
3. If there are some listings with correctly entered time periods and a vacationer select their desired period in search form, will appear in the search results all available/appropriate listings? It would be enough if the requested search overlap with available listings. So at or after the arrival and before or at the end.

Hope you will understand what I mean, it is not easy for me to explain this in english.

Thanks a lot.

Best regards
Andreas

Andreas_M
November 3, 2012, 09:33 PM
Hi,

I still have the problem, that at the search form is only one field and with this, no one can select a time period for a vacation rental.

Any Ideas?

Best regards
Andreas