PDA

View Full Version : Agents page

Petrache Nicolae
October 3, 2012, 03:49 PM
Hello. I have several issues for you.

1.How can we hide the switcher so that the page shows just the grid view?170
Olso, there is a issue in that area. If a user search for a agent he will get a result but, when he goes back to the first tab, the area is empty becouse the "Search accounts by:" in not active anymore and that may be confusing for users becouse first time they enter the page, they see the agents boxes171172

2.How can we revert the order of the results when filtering ads?
if we select down arrow, that means descending and if that is true, should we not see as first ad the one with the biggest price and than descenting the prices as we scroll down the page? the same efect applies for ascending. after me, they are wrong this way173

Petrache Nicolae
October 5, 2012, 04:55 AM
any ideas?

Petrache Nicolae
October 7, 2012, 06:55 AM
hello.
1. have found how to hide the switcher into the accounts page. it can't be done via css so, in file /tpl/controllers/account_type.tpl we have to uncomment some code like this:

<!--<td class="switcher">
<div class="table"><div {if $smarty.cookies.grid_mode == 'table' || !isset($smarty.cookies.grid_mode)}class="active"{/if}></div></div>
<div class="list"><div {if $smarty.cookies.grid_mode == 'list'}class="active"{/if}></div></div>
</td> -->

problem is that the default view mode is list so how can i set the default view for accounts to be the grid one?

2. any solution to the second problem? thanks