PDA

View Full Version : where to buy template suit for flynax?

Chun chiang Ming
October 2, 2012, 04:12 AM
Hi guys,

can anyone recommended me where can I buy a template which suit for flynax?

Vladimir
October 2, 2012, 05:21 AM
Hello,

We recommend that you see the templates for flynax software here: http://templatemonster.com

Petrache Nicolae
October 2, 2012, 05:54 AM
Hello,

We recommend that you see the templates for flynax software here: http://templatemonster.com

there are no templates for flynax there? a link?

Vladimir
October 2, 2012, 09:02 AM
there are no templates for flynax there? a link?

No:), you can only buy a layout on the service templatemonster.com but after you need to integrate this template to your site (Flynax software).

Mike
October 2, 2012, 12:11 PM
Vladimir right, you have to buy template and integrate it to flynax.

We don't have big community for now and there are no ready to use templates for sale for flynax outside the flynax.com :)

But inside all templates are free.

Petrache Nicolae
October 2, 2012, 12:16 PM
Chun chiang Ming wanted a ready made skin to upload and use it instant. not modify a skin from a diferent platform. that can be even harder than customising your skin directly like some of us are doing.
It would be great if in time, developers of skins come with decent prices becouse i belive that each site should be unique, at least as look. functionality is a diferent matter.

Chun chiang Ming
October 2, 2012, 01:20 PM
how much would it cost to implement the design from the template usually cost by flynax?

Vladimir
October 2, 2012, 03:31 PM
how much would it cost to implement the design from the template usually cost by flynax?

It is depend on the complexity of layout. Would you please submit a ticket to our customization area.

Andreas_M
October 2, 2012, 03:42 PM
It would be great if in time, developers of skins come with decent prices becouse i belive that each site should be unique, at least as look. functionality is a diferent matter.

The prices of Flynax Service for custom templates are moderate. Everybody wants to get payed for his work and so should it be. Good work should not be for free and a unique template is a lot of work.

Chris Brown
October 2, 2012, 04:15 PM
Have thought about trying to do some myself, but i never really have time with the website and keeping my son happy :D