PDA

View Full Version : Documentation for Plugins?

Akram Elsayed
May 6, 2010, 12:34 PM
Hi Flynax Team -

I'm trying to figure out the Tag Cloud plugin that I installed, but I don't know how it works. I have a blank Tag Cloud and don't know how it populates.

Do you have any documentation by chance for the different plugins that you offer? I don't see any help on them in your basic manual.

Also, there is only one basic manual covering all templates correct? It works, but I just wanted to be sure there wasn't a specific pet one.

Thanks all & have a great weekend! :D

Kit
May 11, 2010, 04:37 AM
Hello,

I'm trying to figure out the Tag Cloud plugin that I installed, but I don't know how it works. I have a blank Tag Cloud and don't know how it populates.

The Tag Cloud plugin populates very simple, when you enter word into the search box and click search, the word is automatically added to the window tag cloud.

Do you have any documentation by chance for the different plugins that you offer? I don't see any help on them in your basic manual.

We develop a new system for plug-in now, which will carry detailed information about each plugin, screenshot, details, and how it is used.

Akram Elsayed
May 13, 2010, 01:35 AM
Hey Dimitry -

I knew that Tag Cloud had to be something simple, however I'm still developing and not searching so it never populated. I see it work now! :lol:

That's great to hear about the plug-in docs. If you guys need an American proof reader (kinda like a doc beta release :lol: ), send my way. I have over 15 years experience in Software Q&A. I'll be happy to help in any way I can.

One question I mentioned and wondered if you know is if there is specific documentation for theme (like pets)? I got the auto one but wasn't sure if I got sent the right one. I'm guessing there's only one which is fine, but just wanted to be sure.

Thanks so much for your reply Dimitry. :D

Kit
May 13, 2010, 10:52 AM
Hello again,

At the moment there is only one documentation that you have seen and we do not have different documentation, because it works on the same platform as pets, as cars. There is practically no difference between these directions only appearance, and some functional things. ;)

Akram Elsayed
May 15, 2010, 01:46 PM
I figured that but just wanted to be sure. I do see a few things that aren't in my program, but it is minor so no biggie. Thanks Dimitry! :)

Kit
May 24, 2010, 02:04 PM
Flynax team will happy always to help resolve your issues and concerns :D !