PDA

View Full Version : Category Filter Plugin v1.0.0 Multilanguage Problem!

Steffen Buschkemper
September 27, 2012, 01:31 PM
Hi Flynax Team,

the Category Filter Plugin v1.0.0 has a bug with multilanguage!
If i want to create a new filter box (Add a Filter Box) - i can not give the box name for all installed languages!
Only the first (standart language) can fill out in box name - the second language will not change by click.
So i can not add a filter box.

Only if i deactivated the second installed language there are no problems and i can add a filter box.
Please check the Plugin.

Best regards
Steffen

Petrache Nicolae
September 28, 2012, 08:34 AM
a tutorial how to use this addon? if i try to set up a price slider in recently added page, in left side, all the content except the new block will be gone from left side of from content.

Steffen Buschkemper
September 28, 2012, 04:01 PM
Category Filter Plugin v2.0.1 Multilanguage Problem!

The new version has the same bugs as v1.0.0 @my thread before.
I have deinstalled the v1.0.0 and installed the v2.0.1.
Please check again.

Best regards
Steffen

Chris Brown
September 28, 2012, 04:12 PM
Category Filter Plugin v2.0.1 Multilanguage Problem!

The new version has the same bugs as v1.0.0 @my thread before.
I have deinstalled the v1.0.0 and installed the v2.0.1.
Please check again.

Best regards
Steffen

With the multilanguage u can use the green AB button to copy phrase to other languages. I know thats not the best thing but least you can then use the plugin until theres the fix :D

I have already contacted flynax with a few issues aswell.

Steffen Buschkemper
September 28, 2012, 04:22 PM
Hi Chris,

I know and I have already done. :D

Best regards
Steffen

Chris Brown
September 28, 2012, 04:51 PM
Hi Chris,

I know and I have already done. :D

Best regards
Steffen

To be honest i thought you would have i was just making sure :D

Petrache Nicolae
September 28, 2012, 09:03 PM
To be honest i thought you would have i was just making sure :D

Hello. Can you specify what you did to make it run? My issue is not solved and in adition, i try to make the update from admin and i receive success message but new version is not installed?

Chris Brown
September 28, 2012, 09:22 PM
Hello. Can you specify what you did to make it run? My issue is not solved and in adition, i try to make the update from admin and i receive success message but new version is not installed?

I think theres an issue with the update, i uninstalled mine and the re-installed the new update but it still shows as there is an update. If you look it says 1.0.1 is current version installed but update is 2.0.1 i think the update version number maybe wrong.

Once thats done create new filter box
then you need to build the filter form. admin/category filter/ actions:build form
then go to one of your categories and you should see it like mine http://motoradsuk.co.uk/used-cars/bmw/

Petrache Nicolae
September 29, 2012, 06:25 AM
I think theres an issue with the update, i uninstalled mine and the re-installed the new update but it still shows as there is an update. If you look it says 1.0.1 is current version installed but update is 2.0.1 i think the update version number maybe wrong.

Once thats done create new filter box
then you need to build the filter form. admin/category filter/ actions:build form
then go to one of your categories and you should see it like mine http://motoradsuk.co.uk/used-cars/bmw/

yes, that is how it should be set up (done that from the first time). but in my case, when i have added the price filter i ended up with just a box and the name on it and all my content disapeared. i turned off the box and my content is back.
and yes, something is wrong with this update since will say a new version is available, i will install it with success and after the version number is the same and i still receive the update availability. and this happens if you install from admin or you make a clean install from downloaded package.

Petrache Nicolae
September 29, 2012, 06:54 AM
tried now in a diferent category and there is working fine

Petrache Nicolae
October 9, 2012, 02:29 PM
all ok now