PDA

View Full Version : dealer auto approved listings tick box!

Dale B
May 27, 2020, 02:05 PM
The ability on admin side to tick a box within a user profile/or account of dealers "ONLY" to auto approve a listing..

Basically, this can only be done in dealer profiles, but have a tick box in the account of a dealer on admin side only, dealer can't see the tick box. As an admin, if I feel it's a respected business, I can tick a box in their account or profile that allows all their listings to be auto approved.

That way some dealer listings must get approved by an admin looking at their listings, other dealers that are trusted get approved automatically without the need to be checked by an admin ..It would be handy..

What do members think?

Skorpion
May 27, 2020, 02:59 PM
The ability on admin side to tick a box within a user profile/or account of dealers "ONLY" to auto approve a listing..

Basically, this can only be done in dealer profiles, but have a tick box in the account of a dealer on admin side only, dealer can't see the tick box. As an admin, if I feel it's a respected business, I can tick a box in their account or profile that allows all their listings to be auto approved.

That way some dealer listings must get approved by an admin looking at their listings, other dealers that are trusted get approved automatically without the need to be checked by an admin ..It would be handy..

What do members think?

Bump Up for this feature!

Peter Jonsson
October 7, 2020, 05:44 PM
This would be a nice feature to the script.

Rudi
October 8, 2020, 05:46 AM
Ok, I've added a task about this request

and we'll consider adding this

Jason Barbour
December 12, 2020, 06:42 AM
+1 - I like this idea

Errol
December 20, 2020, 02:19 PM
Waiting for this +1