PDA

View Full Version : Shopping Cart & Bidding update

Robert Engelke
May 17, 2020, 12:38 AM
Hello,

I noticed that on the Shopping Cart & Bidding plugin page it says
"The next version of the Plugin will have the ability to share fees (percentage of sale) between sellers and the Administrator. This option might be wanted if the Administrator wants to get a percentage of sales made by private sellers on your site.

We also work to add another two shipping methods: Fedex and USPS that will expand shipping capabilities of your online store."

When will this update roll out? I am interested in purchasing the plugin but the update stated is 100% needed.

kiowa
May 17, 2020, 08:38 PM
If this update works and is more user friendly and looks like a modern auction and shopping cart i will add it to complete my site. If its realy good ill pay for a second license on a idea i have. Hope it will be a good update.

Wei Hong
May 18, 2020, 06:51 AM
I'm still unsure how this plugin work. So the each and individual user will be able to input their paypal account to directly get money paid? And then us admin has a % commission to our paypal as well? Does it accept Zelle or Venmo?

kiowa
May 18, 2020, 06:57 AM
Yes you are right.
You are able to set commision rates for admin aswell.
When a user registers he sets up his own paypal in his profile, also shipping costs by size.

Wei Hong
May 18, 2020, 07:56 AM
Yes you are right.
When a user registers he sets up his own paypal in his profile, also shipping costs by size.

That sounds great.

Skorpion
May 18, 2020, 08:50 AM
Yes you are right.
Awesome!
Let see it live...

kiowa
May 18, 2020, 09:48 AM
I might also be wrong. Flynax does not talk about the new features till its released i guess.

Robert Engelke
May 18, 2020, 09:11 PM
Yeah, it sounds like it will be an awesome addition. Going to be a pain in the ass setting up the tax collection for the states though, worth it in the end. Right now classified sites are outdated when you look at other sites such as offer up and mercari. This plugin hopefully will open my site up to all 51 states vs the 4 states that populate my site now. Pretty difficult getting the other states when traveling for an item is involved and lack of content for an area.

Wei Hong
May 19, 2020, 06:22 AM
I might also be wrong. Flynax does not talk about the new features till its released i guess.

Oops this turn me up and took me down pretty fast.

Wei Hong
May 19, 2020, 06:33 AM
sorry double post