PDA

View Full Version : Twitter and/ or Facebook plugin to post new ads automatically f.e. as twitter tweets.

Cammie Bradford
September 12, 2012, 09:19 AM
Hello,

it will be cool, to have got a plugin, that automatically post new ads (maybe the title and date) to a twitter and / or facebook account. So your followers at twitter get new ads of your site as twitter tweets and click on the link in the twitter tweet to go to your site / the ad.

Best regards,

Nico

Chris Brown
September 12, 2012, 10:13 AM
Yeah I like this idea as currently I do it all manually

rosegarden
September 12, 2012, 11:37 AM
This is available, my facebook and twitter account get update from all my listings here via RSS feed

Chris Brown
September 12, 2012, 03:45 PM
This is available, my facebook and twitter account get update from all my listings here via RSS feed

Yeah i suppose you can use the apps off facebook etc. The rss feed i have for facebook doesnt seem to post to my timeline...i suppose i should try another one really lol

Cammie Bradford
September 16, 2012, 11:17 AM
Hi Desmond,

thanks for this hint. How have i to setup this, so it is working with twitter?

Ahmad Raza
September 16, 2012, 11:06 PM
This can get really intriguing and annoying if you have a big classified site

Morgan Bohman
September 17, 2012, 04:09 AM
Yes I fully agree Ahmad, the friends I have will not remain friends anymore if I start to spew out listings. Imagine the smart phone, pling, pling, buzz,buzz,buzz---:rolleyes:

Chris Brown
September 17, 2012, 05:07 AM
I have to agree its fine with a couple of listings here and there but if theres a 100 a day being posted i am sure your friend requests will slowerly go down. with some of the apps tho you can choose the maximum to be posted ata given time