PDA

View Full Version : Categories Smarty Code gone

Morgan Bohman
September 11, 2012, 12:01 PM
Hi,
For some reason, I lost the Smarty code for categories, anyone who could list it here?

//Morgan

Chris Brown
September 11, 2012, 06:48 PM
if i understand you correctly mine (on my site its the make/model block on home page) just says..... listings

Morgan Bohman
September 11, 2012, 06:54 PM
Yeah mine too and the block just displays the word "listings" in the content box. Exactly what it also does in the front end? Now I am confused. Thanks anyway Chris.

Chris Brown
September 11, 2012, 07:46 PM
Yeah mine too and the block just displays the word "listings" in the content box. Exactly what it also does in the front end? Now I am confused. Thanks anyway Chris.

Have you tried logging into flynax demo site to compare things in backend? it may help

Morgan Bohman
September 11, 2012, 07:48 PM
That's a really good idea Chris, may I ask if you are from Flint or is that your isp?

Chris Brown
September 11, 2012, 08:08 PM
That's a really good idea Chris, may I ask if you are from Flint or is that your isp?

Wheres flint? thats probs the isp lol, I am from Sheffield in the Uk :D

Morgan Bohman
September 11, 2012, 08:25 PM
Haha Yeah I know you are from the steel mill, but you showed up as coming from Flint in Wales which is a part of Flintshire. If you're into football you aught to know that Ian Rush (Liverpool and Wales) are from that town.
:rolleyes:

Chris Brown
September 11, 2012, 08:30 PM
Haha Yeah I know you are from the steel mill, but you showed up as coming from Flint in Wales which is a part of Flintshire. If you're into football you aught to know that Ian Rush (Liverpool and Wales) are from that town.
:rolleyes:

My ISP seems to show different places on different sites. I do love football but didnt know Rushy was from there.