PDA

View Full Version : Subscription listings broken down to monthly instead of lump yearly

Ang Jo jit
September 7, 2012, 08:10 AM
Hi Flynax team,

Instead of a lump x number of listings per year for subscriptions, can we have an option of user subscribe to a yearly subscription, but it works in such a way that monthly listing is x number for 12 months instead of 1 big lump for a whole year?

Thanks!

JJ

Vladimir
September 7, 2012, 08:48 AM
Hello,

You are likely to add number of days in the wrong field of your listing plan. You should use the field "Listing live for" for paypal subscription.

Ang Jo jit
September 7, 2012, 10:06 AM
Hi Vladimir,

Thanks for quick reply.

From what I understood when I bought this script, "Plan live for" is the duration the subscription listings will be valid to be used and "Listing live for" is the number of days each listing will be live until expired. They must be used with each other. Am I wrong?

JJ

Ang Jo jit
September 7, 2012, 10:08 AM
I actually wanted something like:

Plan A - $120
12 months subscription.
100 listings per month.
Each listing valid for 30 days.

Something like this.

Vladimir
September 7, 2012, 11:24 AM
From what I understood when I bought this script, "Plan live for" is the duration the subscription listings will be valid to be used and "Listing live for" is the number of days each listing will be live until expired. They must be used with each other. Am I wrong?

Yes, you are wrong. Please see the description of this values:

Listing live for - sets an active period for listings that can be added under a particular plan. Expired listing(s) will be suspended from the site.

Plan live for - sets an active period for a plan that uses a package type. Upon expiration a plan will
disappear from categories/subcategories.

Because we use the value of field "Listing live for" for Paypal Subscription.

Ang Jo jit
September 7, 2012, 11:56 AM
Hi Vladimir,

Sorry I still don't understand. Can you advise me how I can setup a plan similar to this? ->

Plan A - $120 (one time subscription fee) - Includes:
12 months subscription validity.
100 standard listings per month. (meaning this month i use only 40 listings out of the 100, but in new month, the number is reset to 100)
2 featured listings per month.
Each listing valid for 30 days.

Thanks.

JJ

Vladimir
September 11, 2012, 06:06 AM
Hello,

Unfortunately the subscription works only for listings. If you want to use the paypal subscription for listing plans that we will be able to make it for extra charge. Would you please submit a ticket to our technical support.

Ang Jo jit
September 12, 2012, 04:12 AM
Hi Vladimir,

Will this feature be possible to be added as a free upgrade in future?

JJ

Hello,

Unfortunately the subscription works only for listings. If you want to use the paypal subscription for listing plans that we will be able to make it for extra charge. Would you please submit a ticket to our technical support.

Vladimir
September 12, 2012, 06:56 AM
We are planning to add this option in new version of the plugin Paypal Subscription.