PDA

View Full Version : Problem in Condition

Fahad Almutairi
September 5, 2012, 08:47 PM
Hello sir

the Problem in Condition
http://www.decorat.org/up/do.php?imgf=13468779281.png
When Delete (Used - New) from here: admin panel >> Listing Fields >> Edit a Field Condition
And type it again!

http://www.decorat.org/up/do.php?imgf=13468779282.png
Disappear ... Condition(Radios set)... from (Arrange the boxes by)

I can not bring it back as it was
Is the problem of database?

Vladimir
September 6, 2012, 05:09 AM
Hello,

Would you please submit a ticket to our technical support and we will check it ASAP.

John
September 12, 2012, 03:40 AM
Hello Vladimir,
The listing fields table has `Condition` field as well but don't miss "Condition" field option Condition Condition field (Vladimir specified as problem filed).
So you can't use fields which has some data in `Condition` option as arrange field. After field editing the `Condition` field became as "0" which
is a string and due to it the system stop using it for arrange settings. We have fixed it in current version and the fix will be available in next
software update. Now you can fix it through this query:

UPDATE `fl_listing_fields` SET `Condition`= '' WHERE `Key` = 'condition' LIMIT 1

John

Fahad Almutairi
September 12, 2012, 02:10 PM
Please, Sir John
I want more details. How Edited?

Zia Mohseni
September 22, 2012, 09:44 AM
Hi Fahad,

here is how you can bring back the "Condition" to "Arrange the boxes by" in listings type
1. copy the code John have posted
2. go to your cPanel, phpMyAdmin
3. select your site Database, find "fl_listing_fields" click on it
4. from the phpMyAdmin menu click on "SQL"
5. paste John's code in "Run SQL query/queries on database" , delete all other codes here, just John's code
6. then click on "Go"
7. I you got a green answer so you are DONE!
8. go to your site admin and check it :)

Please, Sir John
I want more details. How Edited?

Mike
September 22, 2012, 10:20 AM
You are absolutely right Zia :)

Just little addition: you can run sql queries from the flynax admin panel as well: Admin Panel>>Database

And also when you work through AP>Database page and you are not sure about your tables prefix ("fl_" in the query above) , you can use {sql_prefix} text and it will be replaced with right tables prefix

UPDATE `{sql_prefix}listing_fields` SET `Condition`= '' WHERE `Key` = 'condition' LIMIT 1

Tariq hamed Ahmed
June 22, 2013, 11:46 AM
Hello Mike,

This is stop working for me any more,

I tried to do this and its worked fine, and when add more options is not showing again even if I will run this query.

Pleas help.

Thank you.