PDA

View Full Version : Realty Flatty, how to add extra fields to recently added and properties list pages

Graham Jupp
October 22, 2019, 12:18 AM
I'd like to be able to add some additional fields including the agent name (seller) to the search results page, recently added page and properties page results (and any other page that shows a list of properties really).

Is there a way to do this from the admin side or do I need to delve into the code?

Any tips here please?

Viktor
October 22, 2019, 09:16 AM
Add more fields you can through Admin Panel >> Categories click build icon and choose: Build a browse form. But add agent name field we will add it as small customization.

Graham Jupp
October 23, 2019, 11:57 AM
Add more fields you can through Admin Panel >> Categories click build icon and choose: Build a browse form. But add agent name field we will add it as small customization.

Thanks Viktor, that helps a lot.

Is it possible to somehow use Registration fields to add to the browse form via the admin backend? If so, could I create a registration field such as "Agent Nickname" or something and insert that into the build a browse form? I guess I could make it a listing field but then the agent would need to enter in their nickname every time they added a new listing.

When you said you will add it as a customization did you mean you plan to add to next version of software release, or would I need to request this just for myself?

I have a few days of support left, would this be something you could do at no charge? I will provide more details if so.

Viktor
October 24, 2019, 06:29 AM
s it possible to somehow use Registration fields to add to the browse form via the admin backend?
Nope :( it is 2 different forms.

When you said you will add it as a customization did you mean you plan to add to next version of software release, or would I need to request this just for myself?
We didn't plan to integrate it in the next version of the software. We can do it as customization for you onl