PDA

View Full Version : iPhone 5 issues with some Realty templates, login box cut off at left side.

Graham Jupp
October 18, 2019, 01:51 AM
Have just noticed that the premium realty templates "Realty Nova Teaser", "Realty Nova Map" and to a lesser extent "Realty Wide Premium" all have an issue on lower resolution phone screens such as iPhone 5, 5c, 5s, iPhone SE and likely some lower end Android phones. This problem may also extend to the templates for other builds of Flynax, I havent checked.

When user clicks the login button a popup layer appears with login and password. This popup does not correctly adapt to these phone screens and is cut off at left hand side when phone is held in portrait orientation. User can self fix the issue by rotating phone to landscape but ideally it would be nice if the pop box were to appear without being cut off in portrait mode.

It's true that these phones are getting on in age but if the fix is not too difficult it would be good to help those people who still use older phones.

Rudi
October 19, 2019, 01:03 PM
Hello,

go to ftp > templates > your template > css > style.css

find @media screen and (max-width: 383px) { [~7654 row]

add below the following:

.user-navbar .circle_opened > .content {
display: block;
}
.user-navbar .circle_opened > .content input {
width: unset!important;
}

Graham Jupp
October 19, 2019, 10:48 PM
Thanks Rudi, I'm not yet using the particular templates I mentioned but if I do decide to upgrade to the premium templates then this will be very helpful.

Can I ask if this fix will be included in an official update to those templates?