PDA

View Full Version : Manual for 4.7.2?

Gregory Harbustan
October 16, 2019, 01:59 AM
The manual for download is for version 4.1.0. 2013.
Where is the manual for version 4.7.2?

Graham Jupp
October 16, 2019, 04:34 AM
Certainly seems to be an oversight by the developers for sure but in the meantime I suggest looking at the following thread and downloading Pete Young's additional guide with hints and tips gathered from the forum and his own experience with the software it seems.

https://forum.flynax.com/showthread.php?3236-Ready-Set-Fly

Pete Young
October 16, 2019, 07:22 AM
Certainly seems to be an oversight by the developers for sure but in the meantime I suggest looking at the following thread and downloading Pete Young's additional guide with hints and tips gathered from the forum and his own experience with the software it seems.

https://forum.flynax.com/showthread.php?3236-Ready-Set-Fly

Graham the flynax guide covers all of the basics regardless of versions, the added guide works alongside and is just a collection of notes and ideas over the years, together you should be fine.

Graham Jupp
October 16, 2019, 09:21 AM
In an ideal situation it would be great if the official manual could be updated with each version release, but if it comes down to lack of manpower on Flynax's part, then I would probably prefer more undocumented features over less features but with better documentation (as is the current situation). At least we can can use the forum and Pete's unofficial guide document to figure out undocumented features.

There are some glaring holes in the official documentation though, the least of which is basic initial install instructions. I'm not sure why they were omitted?

At the end of the day (and it's early days for me), it appears to be a very full featured software package for a fairly affordable price and I'm glad it exists.

Gregory Harbustan
October 16, 2019, 10:28 PM
Thanks guys! Pete the guide is really good. I have the site up and running with some free ads but my paypal still in sandbox mode for paid ads. Got a couple problems still and no idea how to fix but will post them in another thread. Thanks again!