PDA

View Full Version : Demo admin sites are showing pre-installed paid plugins, confusing for your buyers.

Graham Jupp
October 1, 2019, 02:06 AM
Hi Flynax team,

I have noticed that when using the admin page of your demo sites that each demo seems to have different plugins installed, some of these plugins are ones that are free and others are paid only.

It's confusing for someone wanting to purchase your base software and disappointing for those having purchased and then after installing finding that some of those plugins are not included by default.

To add to the confusion, your features page at https://www.flynax.com/features.html gives a bunch of features that at first glance seem to be included but you do not mention that these features need to be installed by way of an additional paid plugin.

I feel you need to make it clearer to buyers as to exactly what is included in the base package and what is a paid option. Your software is good and likely affordable for most but buyers should be shown exactly what they are getting. Hope this makes sense. :)

Graham Jupp
October 12, 2019, 12:39 AM
It's probably important to add that your promo video also conflicts a little with your current support policy. The video states 3 months of free support whereas I understand this is now 1 month of free support?

The video also says lifetime updates, is this still the case when a major version is released (not just a point version?). I'm a little unsure about this one.

David
October 23, 2019, 09:45 AM
We appreciate your suggestion, Graham Jupp. OK, we'll think of how we could mark the premium plugins. We plan to remove the promo video because it no longer makes sense.

You're right we offer free lifetime updates but premium upgrades. Please read the difference on the Pricing page between 'updates' and 'upgrades'.