PDA

View Full Version : Flynax v4.1 phone number field issue

Cammie Bradford
August 28, 2012, 08:10 AM
Hello,

for number length in phone number field i can only put in max. 9 numbers, but often telephone numbers are much longer, how can i increase this field, so i can also put in telephone numbers with more numbers?

Best regards

Morgan Bohman
August 28, 2012, 08:20 AM
Have you tried Listing Fields?

Cammie Bradford
August 28, 2012, 08:34 AM
Have you tried Listing Fields?

Hi,

what do you mean?

There is a phone number field in flynax v4.1 but max. 9 numbers for a telephone number are allowed in settings. I can`t change it to 10 ore more. This is not so good, because phone numbers where i am living are mostly much longer.

Best regards,

Morgan Bohman
August 28, 2012, 08:40 AM
Ok I think you have to goto PHPmyadmin and set another value to the field length. Haven't checked that out yet. So the phone number field is not a part of the listings fields?

Cammie Bradford
August 28, 2012, 09:16 AM
Ok I think you have to goto PHPmyadmin and set another value to the field length. Haven't checked that out yet. So the phone number field is not a part of the listings fields?

Ah ok, i will try this. Thanks!

And yes, it is a part of the listing fields.

Niall Boylan
March 25, 2013, 04:01 AM
When adding a listing field for Telephone number. I select field type as telephone number and use 3, 7 as the field. When i go back to the listing fields. The field type is gone and is just blank. On the site it asks for the telephone number with no box for you to add the number. Any ideas ?

Viktor
March 25, 2013, 06:15 AM
Hello Niall,

Please see in other post: http://www.flynax.com/forum/showthread.php?1136-Telephone-field-type-wont-appear&p=4762#post4762