PDA

View Full Version : Report Broken Listing in the results of Search by Distance

Athanasios Christou
August 22, 2012, 09:57 AM
The report of broken listing in results of search by distance is broken.
The broken listing box display only the test null.
See the Picture.

Who can help me to fix this bug?

I use Flynax 4.1

Thanks much for the help.

Sorry for the bad englisch, translattet with google.

Wei Hong
January 26, 2014, 08:51 AM
I just came across this bug as well. Looking for a fix.

Mike
January 29, 2014, 06:54 AM
As far as i know your problem has been fixed already in the tickets system. It resulted from customizations made on your site.

Athanasios Christou
January 29, 2014, 11:10 PM
Hi Mike,
you're right.

You got it fixed for me.

Thank you Mike and all the team for your help.

Wei Hong
February 7, 2014, 08:13 PM
Hi Mike,
Could you also check my ticket related to the same issue? Another supporter fixed it, but I think the code conflict with others plug in.

In this case:
1. Comparison table plugin:
I got a report broken listing showing at the bottom (not function, you can do anything with this table), it show the table right after I go to fullscreen and go back to default screen.
+ This bug has been reported as Urgent since February 3rd, and haven't been replied ever since. The ticket number is: HGZ-882176

2. PDF plugin:
Now only a certain listings can be save properly as PDF. Other doesn't show any common info as well as qr code
This bug is report in Feb 4th, and the supporter did some modification, but it only work with several more listings, some others still not show properly. The ticket number is: DPX-413575

I have explained with screenshots in detail in those tickets, so please take a look at them.
Honestly, I suspect that the code made to fix this Report Broken Listing in Search by distance caused these problem above and would really like to know more detail on which files have been modified and will try to reverse or workaround with them.

Thank you

Wei Hong
February 11, 2014, 08:44 AM
Hi flynax supporters,
Should I submit a new ticket? Because 1 of them hasn't been replied for a whole week and the other is 5 days unanswered. I have tried to leave a comment every 2 days in each ticket. May be they got burried under? Usually the longest was 3 days until i heard back something from flynax.