PDA

View Full Version : Banner Plugin 4.10 Gives MYSQL Error

Morgan Bohman
August 22, 2012, 05:12 AM
Hi,
The banner plugin gives this error when creating a Banner Box (Ticket ID:BAF-647280)
MYSQL ERROR
Error: Unknown column 'Banners' in 'field list'
Query: INSERT INTO `fl44_blocks` ( `Key`, `Status`, `Position`, `Type`, `Side`, `Content`, `Tpl`, `Page_ID`, `Category_ID`, `Subcategories`, `Sticky`, `Cat_sticky`, `Banners`, `Plugin`, `Readonly` ) VALUES ( 'bb_Banner_98060', 'active', '108', 'php', 'top', 'global $reefless, $rlSmarty;$reefless -> loadClass(\"Banners\", null, \"banners\");$banners = $GLOBALS[\"rlBanners\"] -> getBanners(\"bb_Banner_98060\", \"1\");$rlSmarty -> assign(\"banners\", $banners);$rlSmarty -> assign(\"info\", array(\"limit\" => 1,\"width\" => 980,\"height\" => 60,\"folder\" => \"banners/\"));unset($banners);$rlSmarty -> display(RL_PLUGINS .\"banners\". RL_DS .\"banners_box.tpl\");', '1', '1', '', '0', '0', '0', 'a:3:{s:5:\"limit\";i:1;s:5:\"width\";i:980;s:6:\"height\";i:60;}', 'banners', '1' )
Function: insertOne
Class: rlActions
File: /home/my_site/public_html/plugins/banners/admin/banner_boxes.inc.php (line# 190)

Vladimir
August 22, 2012, 06:41 AM
Hello,

It is likely the problem resulted from upgrading to new version of software.
You can add the "Banners" field to the box table manually using the following sql command:

ALTER TABLE `fl44_blocks` ADD `Banners` MEDIUMTEXT NOT NULL;

We've fixed this problem in your site.

Morgan Bohman
August 22, 2012, 07:17 AM
Thanks Vladimir, confirmed.

Leandro Figueiredo
October 9, 2012, 12:38 PM
I'm having the same problem.

Leandro Figueiredo
October 9, 2012, 12:55 PM
Problem resolved.

Leandro Figueiredo
October 9, 2012, 02:55 PM
I need the opinion of you.

If I add 5 banners, they are appear one below of other.
It was not to work with the function rotate, exchange or raffle, when the user accesses the page?

The support said that the banners plugin have no such function

If I'm not mistaken the previous version had this function.

Can you opine?

Leandro Figueiredo
October 24, 2012, 12:14 PM
Can you opine?