PDA

View Full Version : Flynax v4.1 fresh installation

Cammie Bradford
August 20, 2012, 08:12 AM
Hello,

i did a fresh installation of flynax v4.1 and found 2 bugs until now. First one, if i have captcha enabled, in frontend the registration page and so on (every site where captcha appears) is blank.

Second one is, if i have got installed a second language. For example first one english and second one german and make german default, in admin panel english is still there, only in frontend it is changing to german. So i have to disable english to have also german in backend.

Best regards,

Mike
August 20, 2012, 09:11 AM
Hi,

Seems there are some server specific things which lead to captcha problem, its not common issue. Please provide us with ftp login details we will investigate it and fix. (ticket or pm)

About second problem: not sure that understand, is the problem with not choosing default language when you logging to the admin panel?

Cammie Bradford
August 20, 2012, 09:16 AM
Hi,

Seems there are some server specific things which lead to captcha problem, its not common issue. Please provide us with ftp login details we will investigate it and fix. (ticket or pm)

About second problem: not sure that understand, is the problem with not choosing default language when you logging to the admin panel?

Hi Mike,

thanks for quick reply. I will do later on, at the moment i am at work. But i don`t understand why the captcha worked on my server with release 4.0.1, but not with release 4.1? Did you do some changes with captcha?

Best regards

Mike
August 21, 2012, 09:06 AM
Yes, there were changes to the captcha.
Waiting for the details to investigate the problem.

Cammie Bradford
August 23, 2012, 11:08 AM
Hi Mike,

thanks, i have created ticket: Ticket ID: ANP-226733

There are also some small other issues. Please have a look soon. I need this fixed to go online. Thank you very much!

Mike
August 24, 2012, 04:04 AM
I've answered in ticket.
But you didn't point issues with the captcha. Seems it was temporary issue, or you sorted it out on your own?

Cammie Bradford
August 24, 2012, 08:43 AM
Hi Mike,

thank you very much for your fast help!

No i didn`t changed anything with captcha. So it seems to be that it was really a temporary issue. Ok... ;-)

I replied to my ticket again, because there is still an issue with phone number field. Also i have got a question about seller info site.

Thanks!

Best regards,