PDA

View Full Version : So, the iFlynax Connect app just doesn't work, right?

Jeff
August 15, 2012, 01:21 PM
The ability to easily create an iPhone app was one of the primary reasons we purchased your software back in the beginning of this year. Despite the fact that the iPhone/iPod app is listed as a feature on your website, however, I quickly realized that it didn't work at all. When I inquired, I was told that the 3.2 plugin was not supported in Flynax 4 and that I would have to wait.

In mid-July, the new app and plugin were finally released. As far as I can tell, they still don't work. I can connect to the demo site via the app, but when I attempt to connect to my own site, the app seems to attempt to load something for a second, then gives up and nothing happens. Am I the only one having this issue?

I've emailed you guys multiple times, but I have not received a response since August 4th. Given that you're still promoting this feature on your website, I think it would be nice if you guys could make it work. Or at the very least, respond to me. I know you've been busy with the release of 4.1, but come on.

Peter Jonsson
August 15, 2012, 02:48 PM
The app worked for me when i tried it on my website.

Jeff
August 15, 2012, 03:03 PM
Wait... it just connected for me. I do have three questions, though:

1) How do I get "Nearby Ads" to work? On my end, it just says, "Unfortunately, your location was not identified, please try again later."

2) When I click on the pictures in a listing, it shows a magnified version, but the images are cropped to the size of the iPhone screen, so they're cutting off a large portion of the picture. Any way to fix this?

3) When I click on "About Us" on the home screen, I get a 400 Bad Request page. How would I fix this to show our actual About Us info?

Thanks!