PDA

View Full Version : How To Disable Currency Selection In Real Estate Software?

Daniel
April 21, 2010, 02:00 PM
Hi,

I want to disable currency selection in Real Estate software because my site only use one local currency.

Can this be done from the admin panel or do I have to modify the template?

Thanks.

Daniel
April 24, 2010, 06:38 AM
Hi,

In the admin panel, I have changed the currency of my choice $ as default and the status is set to active while the status of the other two (€ & £) was changed to approval. But the currency selection list is still shown as "Any" & "$" on my website.

Is it possible to not have the selection list of "Any" and "$" and only $ displayed when there is only one default currency which is $?

Akram Elsayed
May 6, 2010, 01:10 PM
Hey Daniel -

I don't work for Flynax but just tried setting mine up because was planning on making $ as the only selection or at least the default. I was able to set it up by doing your last instructions.

You want it like this right?

[attachment=0:1c6kree7]currency.png[/attachment:1c6kree7]

Did you ever get yours working? I'm using the pet's version though.

John
May 12, 2010, 03:53 AM
Hi Guys!
Let me join in your conversation :)
Dropdown displaying logic was changed in 3.2 software version, now if dropdown has just single item, system just show this item without dropdown, as shown on azdolfan's image.
All versions below 3.2 shows dropdown with '- Any -' and this item as dropdown.
Thanks for attention.

Daniel
June 7, 2010, 01:57 PM
My Real Estate software is still showing dropdown. I already upgraded to version 3.2 but the drop down is still showing. Do I have to install afresh?

Anyway, thanks azdolfan. Sorry for not answering your reply earlier as I was quite busy and didn't have the time to work on my sites yet. In fact, none of my websites are allowed to be indexed by the search engines yet as I was busy with other stuffs. :(

John
June 14, 2010, 05:51 AM
Dear Daniel,
I guess you are talking about fields in search forms?
We did not implement new feature (hide dropdown if items = 1) for Search forms because user may search for exist currency or just for listings without prices.
Post new ticket for tech support if you need to implement this feature for Search Forms too.

Thanks

Daniel
June 21, 2010, 07:50 AM
Thanks for the reply. I didn't realize that I need to submit a ticket to get a reply from support. No wonder I didn't get any reply when sending emails to support@flynax.com.

I guess I have wasted my time figuring out how to solve my problems. All my sites are not up yet because they (especially the realty site) are not up to the standard that I want them to be yet.

Is it possible for Flynax to make the dropdown invisible by default if there is only one type of currency so that we do not need to make any modification in the future? Because if there is only 1 currency, having a dropdown list in the search form will make the site looks ugly as there is nothing for user to select.

Thanks.

John
July 11, 2010, 02:03 PM
Hello Daniel,
Yes sure, we may disabled currency selection for your website at whole,
please post new ticket with this request to support@flynax.com our tech will realize it for you for free.
Thanks you.

John