PDA

View Full Version : Add new listing bug 4.7.1

Wei Hong
May 10, 2019, 10:55 AM
I just found this bug on my fresh installation 4.7.1. Tested on flynax demo, same issue.

If you only have 1 available plan for any category. You can't limit time usage. Basically, user can post as many times as they like, using the plan that admin set 1 time usage only. :(((

Here is how I tested on DEMO,

First I set time usage of free package to one, and leave other packages active. Try to post new ads, it says I used up free package and asked to try other plan. OK
Then I tried to set all other packages inactive, only leave free package (set 1 time usage) active. And that they can post as many times as they want. not OK

Would you please fix this.

Viktor
May 10, 2019, 03:26 PM
I have checked it on my local machine and I see the same result. Thank you for testing and finding problems. I have created a new task. Our developers will fix it.

autocy
May 10, 2019, 03:35 PM
I have checked it on my local machine and I see the same result. Thank you for testing and finding problems. I have created a new task. Our developers will fix it.

Bug was also on previous versions, at least 4.6.1 which we are using now. Our was fixed

autocy
May 10, 2019, 03:38 PM

Bug was also on previous versions, at least 4.6.1 which we are using now and also it does not count correctly the time usage limit e.g. If you set 3 time usages of a free plan it will show all used up from 2nd time. This was fixed on our site

Wei Hong
May 11, 2019, 05:52 AM

No problem Viktor,
Hope it gets fixed soon

Bug was also on previous versions, at least 4.6.1 which we are using now and also it does not count correctly the time usage limit e.g. If you set 3 time usages of a free plan it will show all used up from 2nd time. This was fixed on our site

Thank you for sharing with us.