PDA

View Full Version : How to make Smarty show recently added listings?

Morgan Bohman
August 5, 2012, 09:36 AM
Hi,
I have a question regarding Smarty. I would like to create a block, showing the recently added listings from Sale, Sale-Rent, etc. but I don't have the reference what to call. I have tried with:

{include file='blocks'|cat:$smarty.const.RL_DS|cat:'recentl y.tpl' listings=$recently_added type='listings'} But it will not show anything.
Anyone in for helping out?

//Morgan

Petrache Nicolae
August 5, 2012, 12:23 PM
Hi,
I have a question regarding Smarty. I would like to create a block, showing the recently added listings from Sale, Sale-Rent, etc. but I don't have the reference what to call. I have tried with:

{include file='blocks'|cat:$smarty.const.RL_DS|cat:'recentl y.tpl' listings=$recently_added type='listings'} But it will not show anything.
Anyone in for helping out?

//Morgan

Hello. You can use http://www.flynax.com/plugins/listings_box.html . You can see it live in my website. main page, bottom section. Is set up to show latest listings and is flexible.

Morgan Bohman
August 5, 2012, 01:37 PM
Yes I know but I wanna show the block as New Listings page, not as i is in listings_box.

Morgan Bohman
August 6, 2012, 01:50 PM
So do I have to call mysql via get and fill listing grid?

Viktor
August 7, 2012, 04:41 AM
Hello Morgan,

Would you please create a ticket with your request. it will be small customization :)

Morgan Bohman
August 7, 2012, 06:02 AM
Done Viktor!

Morgan Bohman
August 8, 2012, 09:45 AM
Any update? My mail was not working yesterday due to a MX setting to Google for some reason.

Morgan Bohman
August 13, 2012, 05:24 AM
Any info at all?