PDA

View Full Version : General Nova Bug report

Wei Hong
April 6, 2019, 11:38 AM
Hi Flynax,

As I'm working on this template I would like to make this thread so me and other customer can report bugs that they ran into. First bug I found is the service tag (bathroom, bedroom, square foot) and other listing field that supposed to be hidden, will be unhide when user click more listing

On homepage
https://classifieds.demoflynax.com/
The first listing of real estate shows OK, but other listings afterward will result that listing fields bedroom, bathroom, and square foot become unhiden. Please see picture

You can see the bugs by click load more listing 3 times on flynax homepage https://classifieds.demoflynax.com/, then you will see listings on attached pictures

Thank you

Viktor
April 6, 2019, 11:59 AM
Hello Wei,

I have checked it and all working properly. When I click 'Load More Listings' I see new listings and sometimes the system load automobile listings where fields like: (bathroom, bedroom, square foot) doesn't exist that's why the system is not showing it but when you click on the button again I see property listings and all fields there.

Wei Hong
April 6, 2019, 12:56 PM
Hello Wei,

I have checked it and all working properly. When I click 'Load More Listings' I see new listings and sometimes the system load automobile listings where fields like: (bathroom, bedroom, square foot) doesn't exist that's why the system is not showing it but when you click on the button again I see property listings and all fields there.

No Viktor,

it's not the automobile that I'm talking about because it has no hidden field, you should click load more listings 3 times, after the third time you will see other real estate listings, that is when you see the fields (bathroom, bedroom, square foot) shows both on the service tag and info fields below title just like in screenshot like this, see after Rent

Wei Hong
April 8, 2019, 04:37 AM
Jump this up for new week.
Have a great one guys

Rudi
April 8, 2019, 07:07 AM
ok, thank you for the report

I've added a task regarding this issue

we'll fix it soon

Wei Hong
April 8, 2019, 02:46 PM
ok, thank you for the report

I've added a task regarding this issue

we'll fix it soon

Thanks Rudi,

Would you mind sharing the fix here with us? It's a bit too obvious when user click through a few "load more listings" and saw that awkwardness

Rudi
April 9, 2019, 03:34 AM
You can add a temporary solution to request.ajax.php

add another case: at the bottom:

case 'novaLoadMoreListings':
require_once RL_ROOT . 'templates' . RL_DS . $config['template'] . RL_DS . 'settings.tpl.php';

break;

Wei Hong
April 9, 2019, 07:03 AM
Thanks Rudi,

I can confirm that this fix the problem