PDA

View Full Version : Wow...very good template design from Flynax..Super...

Ramu Palanisamy
March 27, 2019, 10:04 AM
Today I just checked Flynax DEMO site it very good design...Simply....Awesome...

User expecting like this templates..Thank You!!:D

Wei Hong
March 27, 2019, 12:56 PM
Yes I just saw it too. Very nice. Any idea when it will be released

Ramu Palanisamy
March 27, 2019, 01:28 PM
Hi Wei Hong No Idea...

John
March 28, 2019, 05:09 AM
Hello Guys,
We will do the best to release it till April 6.

John

Ramu Palanisamy
March 28, 2019, 05:25 AM
Hello Guys,
We will do the best to release it till April 6.

John

Super....Please change Rating plugin below the Title It will be easy visible to user and visitors.

It will be good

Wei Hong
March 28, 2019, 06:54 AM
I'm glad John and Team focus on this template development, its a top refreshment as of now. Thank you all for your hard work

John
March 29, 2019, 10:23 AM
Thanks Guys,
We have released the template, you may now download it from the Flynax Customer area.

John

Wei Hong
March 30, 2019, 06:16 AM
Thanks Guys,
We have released the template, you may now download it from the Flynax Customer area.

John

Nice, is it the final version John?

Wei Hong
March 30, 2019, 08:21 AM
Also I just tried to download the template and I got mysql error

Errol
March 31, 2019, 12:21 AM
From the demo this template is welcome as a newer addition. I pretty much needed anything new/modern for a change. I hope there are more coming soon to choose from.
Thank you

Wei Hong
March 31, 2019, 05:59 AM
I actually need a homepage without sidebar, and this template is it

Wei Hong
April 1, 2019, 03:03 PM
I still can't download the template at this point. Got Mysql error. :((((

John
April 2, 2019, 05:12 AM
Hi Wei,
Just tried to download the template by all possible ways and there isn't any problems.
Could you submit a ticket with the error you have got?

John

Wei Hong
April 2, 2019, 06:40 AM
Thanks John,

I have submit the ticket.

Wei

Ramu Palanisamy
April 3, 2019, 06:23 AM
Not modified Rating to Top...Flynax Not understanding the concept and use of Rating plugin.

concept :
1. User will check the rating first how the product rating given by others...then they do book or buy whatever...

Purpose of Rating:

When user satisfied the product or Service then they will give rating..Good or Bad..

Now Rating shows in under ground (on dustbin) user needs to scroll down to see the rating and give the rating...

No use this Plugin if its shows in bottom...See below image its all in one place bad look

Next Reviews Tap:

Why need rating on the review page? it's looks like individual give rating but it should be overall rating + comments

Over all Rating should be split by 5 , 2 , 3 and 1 rating like below image

When Flynax will change all old concepts...From start the same no changes..on template looks...

Good to see now good template from flynax team. Please change this old concepts try to give good one. Thanks!

Pete Young
April 3, 2019, 10:11 AM
probably just need to edit the code to fic the position of that ?

Ramu Palanisamy
April 3, 2019, 10:44 AM
Actually what I'm trying to say is Flynax needs to change the template design by default Rating under the Title (as below attached image)

This will give Good Look for website also we will get more visitors & Users. Because it will be user friendly...

Wei Hong
April 3, 2019, 11:04 AM
I thought you could css code to change the position of that.

Ramu Palanisamy
April 3, 2019, 11:13 AM
Thank You Wei Hong...

Can You explain here ..how to do that So like me others also will get this useful tips...

Wei Hong
April 3, 2019, 12:02 PM
I dont use that plugin so Im not sure. You should look into the plugin folder or the listing_detail.tpl in template folder, find what code show the rating then copy it to the place you want and css it to fit your template

Pete Young
April 3, 2019, 12:57 PM
<!-- listing ration block -->
<li id="listing_rating_dom">
<!-- listing rating DOM -->
<ul class="listing_rating_ul">
<li title="You are unable to rate own listing" class="active"></li><li title="You are unable to rate own listing" class="active"></li><li title="You are unable to rate own listing" class="active"></li><li title="You are unable to rate own listing" class="active"></li><li title="You are unable to rate own listing" class="active"></li><li title="You are unable to rate own listing" class="active"></li><li title="You are unable to rate own listing" class="active"></li><li title="You are unable to rate own listing" class="active"><div style="width: 0%;"></div></li><li title="You are unable to rate own listing" ></li><li title="You are unable to rate own listing" ></li></ul>
<ul>
<li><span class="name">Current rating:</span> 8</li>
<li><span class="name">Total votes:</span> 2</li>
</ul>
<!-- listing rating DOM end -->
</li>
<!-- listing ration block end -->

you want to poke that at the top ? just go to your view page source and you will see it below add this option