PDA

View Full Version : Mobile picture view

Aleksandar Apostolovski
February 14, 2019, 12:09 AM
Hi Flynax,
why mobile picture view zoom isn't included in auto heavy wide like it's included in the auto flatty?
How can we fix this?

Viktor
February 14, 2019, 04:00 AM
Because using 2 different galleries. If you want you can create a new ticket with the request and we will do it as customization to you.

Aleksandar Apostolovski
February 14, 2019, 06:24 AM
Viktor don't get me wrong, it's nothing personal...
But there are some things like this one which doesn't make a sense. If you use a free template you get free zoom, if you pay for a template you must pay for the zoom too?
I don't know who makes decisions about this but it's a stupid idea and annoying for me as a customer.

Viktor
February 14, 2019, 11:00 AM
If you check 2 our templates on the demo:

Auto Flatty - https://prnt.sc/mkz92g
Auto Wide - https://prnt.sc/mkz98x

You will see on flatty template small photos and users want to see it with bigger size! But on Wide template photos has a big size by default.
That's why you cannot zoom it.
2 different templates 2 different logic.

Aleksandar Apostolovski
February 14, 2019, 11:13 AM
Neither of them is fully practical and useful :) I understand that Flynax takes money for customization but those are basic things that need to be included in the script.
And I'm not the first one to make a note about this.
Anyway I've send a ticket, can you please give me a quote?

Viktor
February 15, 2019, 06:31 AM
I didn't see anything similar requests from other users.

Aleksandar Apostolovski
February 15, 2019, 06:38 AM
Viktor stop taking this personally, it's funny to say that I'm the first who asked to have a zoom in mobile view. I've searched the forum before posting and found earlier requests/comments from other users...

Viktor
February 15, 2019, 10:53 AM
The only thing I want to say is that different templates have different galleries.
And if you want to move 1 gallery to another template it will cost you some extra fee.

Aleksandar Apostolovski
February 15, 2019, 11:13 AM
Viktor I understand, and the only thing I wanted to say is that the Flynax boss need to start listening to his customers :) That's why I said do not take it personal :)
Btw, I've sent a ticket for a quote yesterday and no answer yet