PDA

View Full Version : Preview page

Aleksandar Apostolovski
February 8, 2019, 02:54 PM
I want to change the mobile version of https://auto.demoflynax.com/add-listing/preview.html
People post an ad and when they get on the preview page the first thing they see is the seller info box.
How can I change the position of the seller info box so it would be just like when you view any listing, at the bottom of the page?

Aleksandar Apostolovski
February 10, 2019, 04:14 PM
Anyone? I need a fast solution for this as I noticed that my customers fill-in the listings but they don't confirm them at the second page of the one step form.
I guess they get confused and scroll down so they don't see the note I've made. And if they could FIRST see and read the note as a "h1" (instead watching seller info at the top) I think they won't get confused anymore.

Aleksandar Apostolovski
February 11, 2019, 06:43 AM
Viktor, Rudi?

Rudi
February 11, 2019, 08:37 AM
Hello,

I think the best solution is to abandon this content box on listing preview

go to plugins > listingPreview > rlListingPreview.class.php > public function hookTplHeaderUserNav()

change:

$rlSmarty->assign('side_bar_exists', true);

to:

// $rlSmarty->assign('side_bar_exists', true);

then in public function step($instance)

change:

$blocks['my_profile_sidebar'] = array(
'Content' => "{include file='blocks'|cat:\$smarty.const.RL_DS|cat:'listin g_details_seller.tpl' sidebar=true}",
'Key' => 'account_page_info',
'Type' => 'smarty',
'Side' => 'left',
'Header' => 0,
'Tpl' => 1,
);

to:

// $blocks['my_profile_sidebar'] = array(
// 'Content' => "{include file='blocks'|cat:\$smarty.const.RL_DS|cat:'listin g_details_seller.tpl' sidebar=true}",
// 'Key' => 'account_page_info',
// 'Type' => 'smarty',
// 'Side' => 'left',
// 'Header' => 0,
// 'Tpl' => 1,
// );

Aleksandar Apostolovski
February 11, 2019, 01:15 PM
Rudi thank you VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eric Dejaager
April 3, 2020, 01:39 AM
Just replying to bookmark this thread for later :)