PDA

View Full Version : Search for a ad inside My linstings

Petrache Nicolae
July 26, 2012, 05:30 AM
Hello. It would be great if we could have a search module inside the page My listings wich will allow us to find a certain ad. If a user has 500 -1000 ads, he has to go through all of them to find one wich is not available anymore and put the label "Sold" or take any action.

Viktor
July 27, 2012, 12:01 PM
Hello Petrache Nicolae,

Yes we can add search modiule for my listing page but it will be customization. Would you please create a ticket with your request.
After 1-2 moths we will integrate it in our new version. If you want you may wait it and take it free :)

Petrache Nicolae
July 27, 2012, 03:33 PM
Hello Petrache Nicolae,

Yes we can add search modiule for my listing page but it will be customization. Would you please create a ticket with your request.
After 1-2 moths we will integrate it in our new version. If you want you may wait it and take it free :)

Will wait (for other thinks as well). i have to spend money for you to replace the image system like we have talked and olso (posibly) to remake all the modifications after i update the script (depending on what will bring). Do you have or will you post at least a list with the new fixes or new features when you release the new script (at the begining of august i have sean)? Many i belive that are already aplied to my site so i might skip this

Petrache Nicolae
July 30, 2012, 05:17 PM
Hello Petrache Nicolae,

maybee you can help with this. instead of creating a search in my ads section, why not add the listing status drop down into the page of the ad.
i am stuck becouse i have found the relevant file - my_listing.tpl and relevant code
{rlHook name='myListingsafterStatFields'} but when i add it will have just a plain dropdown box. what do i miss?

Mike
August 8, 2012, 07:54 AM
You have the ticket for the request. Let's resolve it there please.

Petrache Nicolae
August 8, 2012, 07:58 AM
You have the ticket for the request. Let's resolve it there please.

yes. have replied to the ticket and awaiting final details for customisation