PDA

View Full Version : Missing header name

Aleksandar Apostolovski
January 13, 2019, 02:11 AM
Can someone help me with missing header name for Field Group which is shown in row when using Auto Heavy Wide template.
What should I do so the header can be shown?
The Field Group is already created but it's somehow connected to the 2 columns...
I have attached a screenshot.

Wei Hong
January 13, 2019, 02:22 AM
Try making a new few group and add the fields to that new one. I think you 're using common one I'm not sure but template hide header of that field group.

Aleksandar Apostolovski
January 13, 2019, 02:30 AM
I have 4 different field groups. I was using another template before and I didn't had a problem untill I switched to the new template - Heavy Wide :blink:
Screenshots attached.

Wei Hong
January 13, 2019, 02:58 AM
try to reorder the field group that has missing header to below and check

Aleksandar Apostolovski
January 13, 2019, 03:07 AM
I've tried that but still doesn't work :/

Wei Hong
January 13, 2019, 03:35 AM
so the missing header is technical data? Did you do as I recommend in the 1st place to make another field group? Or send me your detail I can check

Aleksandar Apostolovski
January 13, 2019, 12:25 PM
You are right! I made a new group field and it showed up. I was using the common field group key before.
I didn't think that this could be the problem as it was showing up in the Auto Flatty template which I was using before.
Thank you very much Wei Hong!

Wei Hong
January 14, 2019, 01:44 AM
You are right! I made a new group field and it showed up. I was using the common field group key before.
I didn't think that this could be the problem as it was showing up in the Auto Flatty template which I was using before.
Thank you very much Wei Hong!

No problem bro, feel free to ask if you have any other question