PDA

View Full Version : New tab in search form based on condition

Morgan Bohman
July 23, 2012, 07:04 AM
I've been struggling to insert a new tab in search form. In my listings fields I have a condition for the listing type, like Sale, Wanted, Rent and To Let and also condition for New and Used.

The tabs are listings_tab1 = New listings_2 = Used and I want the third tab to be listings_tab3 = Wanted.

I couldn't find the type from the listings type Wanted as this is under Listings and is a part of a radio button so even if I created a new search form with the key listings_tab3, I couldn't get it to show Listings (In Tab) so I had to go to PHP Admin and created the form there. Now it shows up as tab3 in admin panel as it should but nothing on the front end no matter what I do.

Pls. help out.

//Morgan

Edit: In the settings for listings, search form, there are only radio buttons for condition, not for the type of listings which should be there.

Viktor
July 23, 2012, 11:55 AM
Hello Morgan Bohman,

Go to Admin Panel >> Listing Fields and find field with name "Condition" and click edit then add new value and click Edit.
Then go to Admin Panel >> Listing Types find Autos and click edit then find line "Arrange Settings" and should be 'New', 'Used' and your new 'Wanted' it's ok :) click edit button.
Then go to PhpMyadmin click on your database and then 'SQL' tab in top and insert this query: INSERT INTO `fl_search_forms` (`Key`, `Type`, `In_tab`, `Value`, `Order`, `Mode`, `Groups`, `Readonly`, `Status`) VALUES ('listings_tab3', 'listings', '1', '3', '', 'quick', '1', '0', 'active');
if your table prefix - 'fl'
then goto Admin panel >> Search forms and find form with empty name click edit icon for this and add name 'Wanted' for example and click edit button.
Then click build for this new search form and build fields for it. Then go to Front-end and see your new tab.

Morgan Bohman
July 23, 2012, 02:28 PM
Hi Viktor, I've already done the mysql bit but you see that in Conditions there are only New and Used, Wanted is another set of radio buttons which belongs to Sale etc. and the key is type.

I want to use Wanted from type as this is what my customers sees.

Viktor
July 24, 2012, 09:32 AM
Hello Morgan,

Would you please create a new ticket with your request. I will create it for you ASAP.

Morgan Bohman
July 25, 2012, 06:06 AM
OK ticket created.

Thanks!

Morgan Bohman
July 25, 2012, 06:07 AM
OK ticket created.

Thanks!